Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Name that Team!!!

leave a comment if you want to name my surgical team. right now they are simply Team T because both of their names begin with the letter T.

just to recap...one is an obgyn onc surgeon and the other is a renal onc surgeon. the renal onc is dr. cold fish and the obgyn onc is simply dr T, but he has a better bedside manner than dr. cold fish. both are honorary members of team bean saver.

and no, "Surgical Nut Zippers" is not an option.

7 comments:

Sam A. said...

No "Surgical Nut Zippers"? Really? Well, I guess technically you're not a nut. Oh, wait.. that name makes some sense...

How about the Cancer-Cutting Teamsters? Or the Dr. T Team?

I think I am going to lose this contest.

Anonymous said...

How about the SEK Team for "Surgeons Extracting Kidney"?

Bean Saver said...

or...

The K.O. Team (the kidney ovary team)

or...

The Surgeon Generals

wondertart said...

How about "Team Bean Picker" since they're pickin' the old bean outta ya? :-) I love you Bear - you are gonna rock this surgery!!!!! Let it zip! :-)

Unknown said...

I'd go with Lefty's Last Stand :)

Bean Saver said...

Okay, we already have "Team Bean Saver"...TBS...the surgical team could keep the same acronym and be "Two Badass Surgeons"

Anonymous said...

The TnT K.O. Team - blasting away the bad stuff.

or

Double-Teaming Double-T's