Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Monday, June 23, 2008

To quote "The Rock" .... i think he said it...

ok, so i was doing great for the first 3 weeks or so, then the side effects LAYITH THE SMACKITH DOWN! i think The Rock said that....i know he said "Know your role....and shut your damn mouth" but that didn't really work (lisa, help me out here). anyway, i have been so tired and my mouth is Uber sensitive during this last week....thank goodness that my last pill is tonight and the side effects can start to subside. ketchup even freaking hurts to eat. :( put a fork in me cuz i am done with this cycle. uggggg.

No comments: