Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Magical Amount....

The magical amount.....but not enough to hurt you.....the magical amount....its just enough to work!!!

okay, so i stole the tune(along with half of the words) from one of those "Truth" commercials with the dancing cartoon horses.....anyway, my point is that the Sutent seems to be working. My belly is going down daily and i am NOT going to have to go in to be the human pincushion! w00t! w00t! it feels great to be reclaiming my body damnit! poor thing has been to hell and back and it is finally doing what i want it to do!

so, short post, but full of good news! Sutent still works....dont know how well it works, but it's still doing something amazing in there...and i've only been on it for 6 days. THANK YOU MIRACLE DRUG.

oh, on another front....i went out with a friend last night for the first time in 2.5 months...it felt wonderful....my life is slowly getting back to normal....its about damn time! I even helped bathe a horse yesterday...come on stamina...building...building....building.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Go Sutent!" I'm glad you are feeling better again.

Catalina said...

WOHOO!!!
That's awesome!
Go Sutent!!!!