Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Are we there yet?!

so, i had my usual 3 week check up appt and it went as usual. dr. doom wanted me to take a 3 or 4 day break to see if i could get some relief from the mouth sensitivity and then start back on the sutent before the fluid had a chance to build up. today is day 3 and i have no sign of relief yet...these meds really build up and start to take their tole. i've also not been feeling well for the past few days...not exactly "sick" but like i'm suffering from really bad allergies or something. at any rate, i finally felt a little relief last night, but i'm still not feeling so hot. constantly battling an "off" feeling and a lot of nausea. :(

anyway, just wanted to give a quick update since i had an appt. there really isn't much to report.

No comments: