Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

4get the pig flu...i've got my own drama

okay. so we had to cancel the trip to mexico. the bride and groom have been jumping through hoops to get things moved somewhere else and they managed to get it moved to a beautiful hotel in St. Thomas, but, alas, we had to cancel just the same because i am absolutely terrified of being in public places right now with my white cells down and all that jazz. so, swine flu messed up our plans, but i've got more important things to deal with right now.

i am on my way back to the infusion center for the 2nd day in a row due to low magnesium, low calcium, low potassium, major dehydration...you name it...im not doing so hot.

there are a bunch of details regarding the cause of the dehydration and the fact that i need to come up with an alternative plan to the 3-4ltr drains i have been doing. they take to much of a tole on my body and i will explain in a later post. ive got to head to the infusion center now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really feel for you. Love you so much.

Aunt Deb