Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Monday, April 27, 2009

Some normal life stuff for a change....

im sitting here trying not to shove needles in my eardrums as i am forced to listen to the incessant banging caused by the fact that i am having my windows replaced in my house. 21 of them in fact. i am also being forced to listen to a part bark, part howl and part doggie scream of agony which is being triggered by the very thing that i myself wish that i could escape. it is not my dog, it is a new dog behind me that seems to be in agony daily. i love animals, but i have to admit it is quite annoying to hear his cry. like i said, it is part bark, part howl and part doggie scream....that's the best way i can describe it. in general, it is the 2nd most annoying dog bark i have ever heard. the first is my next door neighbors dog who has recently taken to the "shriller and louder the better" tone of barking. my dog can't even stand that one. anyway, i digress....

it's all good tho...my house is 18 years old and after getting a new roof last year and squeezing one more year out of the already half rotted windows, i had to bite the bullet and replace them. it's a good time to anyway with the energy saving tax credit that is being offered right now. luckily the back windows are just fine, so i am only having to replace the front and side ones. one never realizes how many damn windows you have in your house until you are having to write a check to replace them....or clean them all. all of the windows should be in today...tomorrow they will be replacing any damaged/rotted trim all around the house and painting all of the trim. so, after tomorrow, the house should be set for a while and i will be on to the next thing on the never ending homeowners "to do" list which is update the landscaping.

oh yeah, beansaver news. i still have a para scheduled for wed 29th and a check up with dr. doom right after. hopefully the para will last through my trip to mexico...my bf said worst case i will just look like im preggers....that actually made me laugh and realize that if my belly is bloated down there, too freaking bad...im going to try to have fun regardless...oh, and stay away from pigs. :P

that's life for now. tootles! im off to find my bb gun.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing about your life is normal. :-)