Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Friday, May 30, 2008

Back to the Future....Sutent!

i officially started the 37.5mg dose cycle of sutent on tues. night. i will be done with the steroid taper on the 9th, so hopefully it will not effect the sutent too much and my fluid will go down in my belly without having to be drained again. that is the race against time....sutent working vs. the fluid building up to the point where i have to be drained again.

go sutent...go sutent...go sutent!!!!

will keep you posted on whether i am once again a human pincushion next week or whether sutent is winning.

adios team bean saver!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Your Additude! "Go Sutent!" You Rock!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Attitude. Sorry for the mispell on the first post:)

Anonymous said...

good luck with sutent...i'm also on it for liver cancer and all is going well so far