Whatchu talkin bout Willis?!

so, in my search for people like me out there...30 somethings that have been diagnosed with kidney cancer, the pickin's are slim. many personal blogs are about random drama in people's lives that few other people in this world give a rat's a$$ about...this one will probably be no different. although the main subject will be my cancer, i'm sure i will go off on random tangents about anything from mixed emotions to who cut me off on the highway today. im not an english major...i wont capitalize or punctuate correctly, i will change tenses and i will speak like a g33k from time to time. basically i will be me...because i can hide behind my computer screen and its great!

ps...i will also jump around...my mind is all over the place all the time...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

well, as many of you know who have been with me from the beginning (or who have caught up by reading from the archives), you know that i just hoped to make it another year. well, baby steps as they say and i made it. i'm still here! not only am i still here, but i am still making progress. it is hard as shit and there is no way i could do it without the help i receive from so many people, but my body is continuing to fight. i am continuing to fight. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! i am in week 2 of my 3 on 1 off cycle and will be able to take a break starting on jan. 12th. my next check up appt. is jan 14th....i think. i'll have to confirm that later.

anyway, just wanted to check in and wish everyone a happy new year. i would have posted sooner, but i haven't been feeling very well for the past couple days and haven't been on the computer.

thanks team beansaver! those of you whom i do not get a chance to see very often, i miss you terribly. i hope that we can find a way to visit more in 2009! love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlllllll.....hook me up for a visit!!! I want to see you again and hang out like old times. I miss you so much :-( Happy New Year! You've got many more years girl...never give up the fight! Lefty doesn't have any idea who he's up against! Love you lots and miss you lots too - all simultaneously too!

Wondertart

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years!
Inspector #12